We leave Ventura early tomorrow morning, SBA-PDX-OGG. In 26 hours, we land on Maui. This is the fourth leg of our digital nomad adventures. Our return in February will take us right up to 2 years on the road. I’ve been making lists.
In the final day, a varying carousel of emotions:
- having fun
The road ahead:
- 09.05.13 – 10.05.13 | Maui, Hawaii
- 10.05.13 – 10.25.13 | Kauai, Hawaii
- 10.26.13 – 10.29.13 | Osaka, Japan
- 10.29.13 – 11.05.13 | Kyoto, Japan
- 11.05.13 – 11.10.13 | Nara, Japan
- 11.11.13 – 11.18.13 | Bangkok, Thailand
- 11.18.13 – 11.20.13 | Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- 11.20.13 – 11.25.13 | Mui Ne, Vietnam
- 11.26.13 – 01.07.14 | Chiang Mai, Thailand
- 01.07.14 – 01.12.14 | Luang Prabang, Laos
- 01.13.14 – 01.16.14 | Seoul, South Korea
- 01.16.14 – 01.18.14 | Honolulu, Hawaii
- 01.18.14 – 02.02.14 | Big Island, Hawaii
Want to follow along? Join Us! Visit owlandbear.org. Sign up in the Follow Us box in the sidebar for updates and you’ll get an email with new blog posts (couple times a week). You’ll get a confirmation email you need to click through to confirm your subscription.
My body is vibrating at a different frequency right now. It’s an infrequent yet familiar rush. It comes when the leg starts. February 2012, leaving for Panama and Mexico. June 2012, leaving for Europe. And now.
It’s now a little over eighteen hours until touch down in Maui. Getting late here on the west coast when I need to be up early. 6am pickup, and onward!